ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Sunday, January 13, 2008
WEEKENDS :D
Thursday was one bad day for me after lunch. Shan't say what, because I doubt I'm supposed to say anything anyway. Felt guilty and incredibly crappy. What made things worse was that he's still pretty much a kid. Still kicking and killing myself over it, because how could I have not noticed things, but okay enough. It's times like these that I realise how sometimes I overestimate myself.
Yesterday was cool. Went to Zhiyu's house to play Nintendo Wii. Got owned by her brother who is P6 in every single game (except boxing :D), and whom Chiku claims is taller than me whatever la. Jie said she's thinking of buying a Wii there and shipping it back (because it's cheaper there but factor in the shipping cost, and well... I'm not very sure) and of course I'm all for the idea because hey, you give I take thanks yo :D Kor's second day in the army, but aiyah as everyone says BMT is super slack, it's only after you get out of those 2 weeks that you life starts to get bad ): But ha, we'll see how he lives up to the statement happily printed on the BMT booklet- Where boys become MEN. He's coming out on 15 or 16th though, for some PSC interview/ test thing -.- All his platoon mates must be jealous.
Was planning to go home and head down to church again, but on the way to the MRT, mummy called and was like "Why don't you go straight there?" and I was like YEAH makes sense huh since Zhiyu's house is like 10 minutes walk away from church. Had to settle dinner myself, so called the rest of the YLs07 and we decided to have dinner yay (minus Jon who entered the army today lol).
YLs meeting today was fruitful. Discussed a lot of issues. It's easy to discover flaws, but improving them and making them non-existent (well as much as possible) is an entirely different story. Kudos to the ycomm last year, thanks for everything, and hey we didn't do too badly huh x) Hopefully we did God proud eh :D
2008. Heading it this time round together with Gab. Gonna be fun. Another year of feeling the joy of serving, another year of feeling at certain points in time stressed and depressed... It's a brand new year. Cherlyn, Dan, Gab, Gengyu, Huitian, Shane- a bunch of great people, we're going to have loads of fun yo. The makeup of the comm is rather interesting. New problems (and still some persisting old ones) we have to handle. It's time for us to go from being merely acquaintances, to being friends in every sense of that word. It's easy to gel everyone together, in the sense that we know each other and we'll say hi and all. But a church goes beyond just that doesn't it? Family. Building each other up means we'll have to feel comfortable with each other, open to sharing etc. Despite the youth being more bonded, cliques are pretty much present. Inevitable but still... We need to break out of them automatically, if you get what I mean. Okay enough said, shall post more in diaryland if I decide to. That's well just one of the problems we have la. This wasn't meant to sound depressing and all DD: okay! We just need you to pray (: Prayer is way powerful.
Cell outing at ECP was (Y). Got a feeling that we are indeed becoming more bonded. I hope it's not just me feeling that way. On a sidenote, I love cycling! And ahhh blade date with waiian DD: I'll make sure we go before this year ends ha.
I'm done with Iryu Team Medical Dragon! I love that show x89172398213. If given a chance, I'd want to be like Asada Sensei, though I don't know whether such a doctor who possesses unbelievable skills exists. But anyhow, even if he's just a TV character, he's admirable. Go watch it if you have a chance to. Other than saying the usual stuff like wonderful/ great/ awesome, I don't know how else to describe it. Insightful perhaps? Because it shows the reality of the medical system (even if it's exaggerrated in the show) and it touches on a whole lot of other things. Now it's time for Iryu 2 yo.
Iryu's OST throws rocks too. It's way good, one of the best drama OST. Got it off the internet. When I was watching it, I was like I love the music! It's really good, seriously.
Ah I'm going to have to hit the books soon, especially if I'm gonna try to get as close as possible to the beautiful 4.0 woots. Just that I can't bring myself to do it.
Okay, I'm done. Sorry for the short sentences, I'm just tired. Can't believe jie's flying off again tomorrow. Midnight flight shucks, that means I'll be home late, but okay cool. I like airports. I like being on an aeroplane. (On a sidenote: I really do hope that Shirim gets to go to Perth! It'll be totally cool yo.) I'm going to be siblingless and I'm going to hate it. Doubt I'll enjoy being a spoilt brat more than having company.
Anyway, bye, I hope when you dream you'll fly to the sky and give the clouds a high-five and get to eat/ drink honey from the bee hive.
Ah just remembered I was supposed to send Paul the collated volunteer details yesterday. Shucks okay shall go do it now. They're very efficient huh, I sent you the stuff like 1 month ago right -.- Whatever.
simplicity.
*****
simple facts
peiling
30 march
christian
tnsrgs